Benefits of Vitamin B-Compound
Benefits of Vitamin B-Complex
An excellent addition of nutrients that your body needs!
The vitamins in the Vitamin B-Complex are essential for growth, development, and a variety of other bodily functions. They play a major role in the activities of enzymes, proteins that regulate chemical reactions in the body, and important in turning food into energy :
- Improves Metabolism
- Maintains Normal Skin Function
- Improves Mood
- Increases Red Blood Cell Production
- Improves Liver Function
- Boosts Production of Energy
- A deficiency of certain B vitamins can cause anemia, tiredness, loss of appetite, abdominal pain, depression, numbness and tingling in the arms and legs, muscle cramps, respiratory infections, hair loss, eczema, and birth defects.
Some of the many benefits of the Vitamin B-Complex are :
- B1 (Thiamin) is considered an “anti-stress” vitamin and is used in boosting the immune system, maintaining a positive mental attitude, increasing energy, fighting stress and preventing memory loss
- B2 (Riboflavin) is used for preventing cervical cancer, migraine headaches, acne, muscle cramps and certain eye conditions. Other uses include increased energy levels and maintaining healthy hair and skin
- B3 (Niacin) is used for high cholesterol, acne, improving digestion, improving circulation, promoting relaxation, improving orgasm and reducing the effects of aging
- B5 (Pantothenic Acid) in addition to playing a role in the breakdown of fats and carbohydrates for energy, B5 is critical to the manufacture of red blood cells, as well as sex and stress-related hormones produced in the adrenal glands
- B6 (Pyridoxine) women use B6 for PMS and other menstruation problems. B6 helps the body make antibodies, hemoglobin, breaks down proteins and keeps blood sugar in normal ranges.
- B12 (Cyanocobalamin) may give you energy, weight loss, increase metabolism, lower cholesterol levels, better mood, balanced immune system and mental clarity.